Services Provided:• Business information/Market Research • Policy forums & workshoTechnical Management Training Special Business Networking Events Trade Promotion INDUTECH Exhibitions Industrial Partnerships Financing Packages
Offline now, send a message
The Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) is a voluntary business association of over 1200 members, made up of small, medium and large scale manufacturing and services industries in agro-processing (food and beverages), agri-business, pharmaceuticals, electronics and electrical, telecommunications, information technology, utilities, service industries, transport, construction, textiles, garments and leather, banking and advertising.
As the leading voice of manufacturing industries in the country, AGI is dedicated to:
- Advocating policies that advance the growth and development of industries;
- Facilitating international trade through exhibition of member products in countries across the sub-region;
- Strengthening national industry associations through the sharing of knowledge, experience and critical information;
- Providing members with a vast network of contacts, especially in the West African sub-region;
- Hosting the industry and technology exhibition to promote members’ goods.
AGI does these through:
- Analysis and monitoring of policy impact on businesses in order to:
- Support and influence legislations or other measures considered to be favourable for the advancement of industry; or
- Challenge policies which are considered inimical to industrial growth and development;
- Presenting industry’s position papers on specific policies to government and stakeholders;
- Providing quality service to member-companies, particularly small and medium-scale enterprises in order to bring about continuous improvement in their operations.
In addition to Advocacy and Lobbying, AGI provides the following services to members:
- Business information/Market Research
- Policy forums & workshops
- Technical and Management training
- Monthly and Special Business Networking events
- Trade Promotion
- INDUTECH/Industrial Exhibitions
- Industrial Partnerships: SPX-Ghana
- Financing Packages