Services Provided:Corporate Investment Financial Law Advisory Service Policy Legal Regulatory Reform Corporate Governance Training Environmental Social Impact Assessments Resettlement Action Plan Dispute Resolution Debt Recoveries Recovery Company Secretarial Services Specialised Research Capacity Building Law Conveyancing Legal Consultancy
Offline now, send a message
Lawfields Consulting is a dynamic legal consultancy with a focus on corporate finance, investment, and private equity law. In its nine years of operation, the Firm has advised on projects in Ghana and in other parts of Africa. It combines a rare track record in corporate and financial law practice and policy and regulatory reform advisory services.
Our focused and innovative approach to service delivery and our strong local and international networks enable us to provide effective and first-class solutions for our clients, wherever they or their businesses may be.
Whether we are working with businesses, investors, governments, or development agencies, our primary goal is to contribute to the growth potential of the private sector. We are a strategic business partner to our clients, providing responsive, resourceful, and specialized legal solutions to the challenges they face. We are able to achieve this through our expertise, innovativeness, adaptability and commitment to success and excellence.
Our mission is to be a strategic business partner to our clients through our expertise, innovation, resourcefulness and commitment to excellent service delivery.
- Corporate, Investment & Financial Law Advisory Service
- Policy, Legal and Regulatory Reform Advisory Services
- Corporate Governance Advisory and Training Services
- Environmental/Social Impact Assessments and Resettlement Action Plan Advisory Services
- Resettlement Action Plan Advisory Service
- Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recoveries
- Company Secretarial Services
- Specialised Research
- Training and Capacity Building in Specific areas of Law
- Other Legal Consultancy Service